Thursday, January 05, 2006

Any resemblence to real persons is strictly coincidental

I can think of only one person who's even gonna get this, much less find it amusing:

I give you the first installment of
The Adventures of Fric and Frac

In response to Ed Emberley's Fingerprint Drawing Book, today's challenge involved making something out of a fingerprint. At 11:30 pm I still couldn't think of anything to do other than making a butterfly or a ladybug, and I just couldn't have that. This is a conversation the way I know it would have gone had the two parties pictured above been in the same room at the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I've been immortalized in a fingerprint cartoon...don't know whether I should be flattered or pissed off? Yet again you amaze me...the expressions and characterization depicted are dead-on perfect!

vi_a said...

mmm... is that my mother... or anyone´s mother... maybe it´s me...