sculpey, acrylic, googley eyes
Inspired by matryoshka nesting dolls. As it's been a very busy week and I'm running four days behind on my monsters, I figured this was a good way to get caught up! :)
I'll definitely need to work on proper fitting: the inside of the green guy is just a little too tight to hold the purple perfectly. I carved him out a little for a better fit, but until I find my rotary tool, the job was taking way too long. Also, next time I'll try adding something to the inside to hold the top and bottom pieces of each monster together when you pick them up. Right now each top is just resting on it's corresponding bottom.